Welcome

Monday, January 23, 2012

Wellness journey.. ouch...INSANITY DAY 36 (AKA month 2 day 1)

Assalamu Alaikum all my lovelies!
So today, I officially started month 2 of Insanity! I know! I can't believe I actually stuck with it this long either!
On this day, I had to do 2 things: my "Fit Test" and "Max Interval Circuit"
To make it easier on myself, I did my fit test in the morning, and Max Interval Circuit at 6pm (which is my regulary scheduled time to workout).
This was my 3rd fit test!
Here are the results when compared to my second fit test!

Switch Kicks: from 115 to 143 (28 more!) Power Jacks: from 41 to 58 (17 more!) Power knees: from 120 to 140 (20 more!)Power Jumps: from 30 to 40 (10 more!) Globe Jumps: from 7 to 8  (1 more...) :'(
Suicide Jumps: from 10 to 15 (5 more!)
Pushup Jacks: from 10 to 20  (10 more!) thought I was gonna pass out! lol
Low Plank Obliques: from 50 to 65 (15 more!)


So it looks like I improved big time on most of them, and a little bit on some, but I atleast improved on ALL OF THEM!

Ok, so I watched the DVD for Max Interval Circuit before actually doing the workout so I would be familiar with the moves. I remember thinking "you want me to do WHAT?!" hehe
This workout was 60 minutes long (twice as long as most of the workouts in month 1)!
The warm up was completely different than the workout used in month 1. I actually like the switch up.
This workout ended up being hard for me, as expected, and I couldn't help but have a flash back to my first workout during month 1, where it was hard for me to keep up. Surprisingly, I didn't do THAT bad, haha.

80% of the moves were new to me, so on some of them I had to work more on getting the form right, then getting my reps together. All in all. Im excited (and still nervous) about my workout tomorrow, which is "Max Interval Plyo"

I'm a little nervous about my knee (which started bothering me about a week ago). I wonder if it will hold out during this next month?

Alrighty my lovelies, that's its for my update!
Take care!

0 comments: