Welcome

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well-ness Journey...RECOVERY WEEK...(Day 29)

Assalamu Alaikum all my lovelies!
Wow, it's been awhile hasn't it?
Where do I start?....
Well, I am in the 3rd week of Winter quarter at my university, which is why I haven't been able to update for a bit. Studying (as well as 8:30am classes Monday-Friday) have had me swamped. I'm getting closer and closer to my test to get into the Nursing program! I have a couple more classes to take before I will feel comfortable taking the entrance exam. I'm nervous though. I only have two chances to take the test. If I don't get the marks I need, I'll have to pick another career if I want to stay at this university.

So I'm sure you understand why I've been locked away, studying like mad, and trying to stay organized. It's coming up sooo fast! I'm excited though. I spoke with my Academic Nursing Advisor, and it still looks like I'm on track. One thing I really need to do is get my GPA up. There are so many requirements to get into this program, and it's super competitive. They only accept 100 students in at a time! So I have a lot of hard work to do. Maybe I can get a recommendation from my advisor for the program if I work hard enough!

Anyway, onto what you really want to hear about! INSANITY!
Well, today is day 29 (though it should techinically be day 30). I skipped yesterday because of some knee pain, but jumped right back in today. I am now in my recovery week.

That's right! I finished month 1 of Insanity!!!!

Once my recovery week is complete, it will be onto month 2! During this week, I only use one disc: "Core Cardio & Balance." These moves aren't as intense, but they still pack a punch! I feel like they target a whole new set of muslces since they focus on the core. There is a new set of discs for month 2. The workouts will be longer, breaks will be shorter and moves will be harder! I'm a little apprehensive about it, but the only thing I can do it jump in and see how it works out!

Well, alright my lovelies, I have a Sociology exam tomorrow that I need to review for, so I'll leave it here.
Take care and DIG DEEPER!

0 comments: