Welcome

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Well-ness Journey (and more!).... I'm back!!!!! (Day 20)

Assalamu Alaikum all my lovelies!

Well, it's been a while!!! Let me tell you what I've been up to.
The last week of December saw me packing up all of my things, and getting ready to go back to university :) I was washing clothes, spending time with loved ones, and getting in a couple more lazy days. I was finalizing my class schedule, getting back together with my roomates, and doing all the normal stuff to prepare myself.

My class schedule is something you would never expect from me, because I am sooo not a morning person! I have morning classes MONDAY-FRIDAY starting at 8:30am!!! Yes, you read me right! 8:30am classes!!!

Now you might be wondering why I would do something like that to myself, and I'll explain.
Since the sun goes down so early now and it's Winter, I don't want to be walking (or driving) back from class during frigid temperatures, and if there's any ice, I want to be able to see it. This also saves me gas money because I dont have to drive unless I'm going to the grocery store!

Anyhoooooooo
Last week, I skipped a couple of days because of my hectic schedule, so I decided to redo the last part of week 3 instead of moving forward to week 4 :) So technically today is day 20!

Today's disc was "Plyometric Cardio Circuit" and I must admit, I've missed working out! I was having a couple of problems with my heart rate getting high in the beginning, but I think it's something I can easily work on. I think I'm going to get an actual heart rate monitor. And now, I'm off to drink my recovery drink.... chocolate milk! <3



Take care!!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! Asalamu Alaykum. I have the insanity program too!! And I was doing it to, so trust me I feel for you :) congrats!!!

Oh yeah our blog titles are similar!!