Welcome

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another peek a boo! ***UPDATE****

Assalamu Alaikum all of my lovelies!!!
I am proud to announce.... that I start month 2 of my Insanity program TOMORROW!!!!!
That's right!!! I have officially completed month one, and I feel great!
I haven't lost any weight yet, but I've lost almost 10 inches all over!
I spoke to some people, and they said that month one really gets your body in better shape and condition, but month 2 is where the "magic" happens.
Longer, hard workouts, and sometimes shorter breaks... oh yea, Ibuprofen and I are going to become good friends :)
So tomorrow's workout is actually 2 workouts! The "Fit Test" and "Max Interval Circuit"

Also, I am in my second quarter of University, and so far so good! I had to retake my chemistry class because I didn't get an A, but I'm on point and keeping track this quarter, and everything is where it should be! I'm a little nervous about our next exam, but thankfully our instructor drops our lowest grade (I loooove when instructos do that!!!) I'm also taking a Sociology class (which I love) and a History class (which I thought was going to be boring,,, but is actually pretty interesting)

I transfered into this university as a Sophmore, and I found out this week that I will be a JUNIOR at the end of the quarter!!! YAYYYY! I'M SO EXCITED! This really puts into perspective how long I have until I graduate). I also found out that I have to sign up for my Nursing program entrance exam in April.... now THAT was a surprise. It makes me really nervous because I thought I would have more time to study. I need to get together $40 to get the practice exam book to study from, so Insha Allah (God Willing) I will be able to get it soon.

Well my dears, that's my  update. I hope to be able to update again soon!
Take care!

0 comments: