Welcome

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Well-ness Journey... Cardio Circuit....ZZZzzzZZZzzz (Day 16)

Assalamu Alaikum my lovelies!

So today was day 16! And the disc was "Cardio Circuit"....
Wow.... all I can say is wooooooooow XD

Today, I was really fatigued. My leg muscles were already sore all day, and then I had to jump around and do this workout. My legs kept feeling like they were going to give out. I almost didn't do it, but the hardest part is pushing play! As soon as I do that, half the battle is already over.

I was having a hard time during the warmup. But it was different. Usually, I have to take a break because of my Asthma, but this time I had to take a break because my body was still tired from yesterday's workout. It made it really difficult to keep up, and I struggled through the entire workout! But I stuck with it all the way to the end!

I wonder if the excitement from starting the program is wearing off? I'm not as excited about doing my workouts as I was before.

So yesterday was the beginning of week 3,  which means FIT TEST TIME!
So I did my 2nd fit test yesterday. My endurance and cardio has improved so much!
All of my workouts (except for the pushups) increased by about double! But it still felt like day 1 (which was fit test #1) because I had to push myself as hard as I could.

Alright my lovelies, I'm off!
Take care!

0 comments: